Author Topic: Free Cash  (Read 20436 times)

smout

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Free Cash
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2010, 05:04:48 AM »
could someone please tell me how you earn free cash.thanks

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2010, 08:27:24 PM »
Write about 67 posts, earn 2000 credits and when PFP Admin put the money on the store be one of the first ones to buy it before it gets gone. That's all you gotta do. It's that easy.

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2010, 10:46:39 AM »
Write about 67 posts, earn 2000 credits and when PFP Admin put the money on the store be one of the first ones to buy it before it gets gone. That's all you gotta do. It's that easy.

and then there is the other method.....  make a good friend check you pm's and follow thru with the directives.  talk about having it easy.... that is too easy.   heheheehheeeee

peace  asz

lbjbj

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2010, 04:35:52 PM »
I've been checking our store several times a day for week  :-\  Did I miss the free cash for this month  ??? 
*Inside me lives a skinny woman screaming to get out ~ But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies*

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2010, 05:42:22 PM »
i dont think you did. sometimes it isnt at the beginning of the month. i think it has to do with payments from the site and stuff like that....  dont give up the ghost yet. i once saw 2 cash bundles sit in the store for nearly a month.

peace   asz

lbjbj

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2010, 06:32:58 PM »
i dont think you did. sometimes it isnt at the beginning of the month. i think it has to do with payments from the site and stuff like that....  dont give up the ghost yet. i once saw 2 cash bundles sit in the store for nearly a month.
peace   asz

WOW! A MONTH! That's crazy :o  Thanks for your reply asz  :)
*Inside me lives a skinny woman screaming to get out ~ But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies*

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2010, 06:40:30 PM »
and as it appears to be there is some now..............come get it people. any all who need bonitas cash!!

peace  asz

eberetta1

• Members
  • Time to Shuffle Up And Deal
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2010, 05:49:27 AM »
I hear you asz, I see some free cash in the store, but there are only 4 more remaining. $5 is almost in my hand, but just like poker it can be snatched on the river. I've been posting for almost 2 years and finally will have the points needed  and I see the item in the store, which seldom the two will meet.

Hopefully, I can earn about 150 more points before everyone takes advantage of PFP's offer.

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2010, 11:17:25 AM »
I'm always behind on my credits when the money hits the store. Oh well, I should have been more active posting. A lesson to the rest of you......

BeatleBaily

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2011, 07:08:04 PM »
this promo is a very good way to get ppl involved in the forum. ;)