Author Topic: bingo  (Read 2167 times)

jimma97

bingo
« on: December 03, 2008, 10:10:03 PM »
i think bingo is so boring waiting around all day and maybe hollar BINGO wow not my cup o tea sorry gl everyone ty

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: bingo
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 10:11:49 PM »
I would have to agree with you and its even more boring on the computer you dont have to do any thing just pick your cards and wait and hope you win.

But good luck to all who do play.
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

FCesario21

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 09:54:34 PM »
completely agree with you too guys... is the only game that gives me free no deposit and i dont want to play...

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 11:29:30 PM »
It has been around for a long time and the senior centers I pass on the way home from work you got to wait for the elderly to get out into their vehicles after playing it for the days entertainment!!

Do not play it or want to yet!  But there is money in it for governments so it is here to stay.

Which brings up this question I have to go to native reserves to play poker because it is called gambling but the bingo halls are in town, WHY?  Bingo is more of a gamble because you pay and play your cards to the end.  In poker you can fold at any time! :o :) :-\

Card__Rack

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 05:17:43 PM »
yeah, Bingois preety boring. I guess that is why mostly older folks play it. You can win some decet money in it if you ae patient enough. I prefer poker. :-*