Author Topic: check this out before they remove it  (Read 4195 times)

chances226

• Members
    • View Profile

chipraker420

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: check this out before they remove it
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 03:02:22 PM »
Whatever....the bible is just a story....ffs

bouks00

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 11:41:14 AM »
wow powerful stuff

nateogreato

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 03:06:59 AM »
This is very well presented and I don't think they will remove it.  Obama is an embarrassment to our country.  He stands for nothing except the abandonment of traditional values.

I've seen a video where he refused to put pledge allegiance to our flag.  Egad! Do we want this radical liberal in the whitehouse?  More needs to be done than just depend on our biased media to present the truth about this man.

mclarkj

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 06:57:54 PM »

Obama is just what we need.  McCain stumbled over himself so much in his speech last night.  He had that look where he knew everything he was saying was complete bullshit.  If he was at the poker table I would have definately put him all in

chances226

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 12:03:25 PM »
are you serious? did u watch the video? did u also know he has a step brothe in india or wherever who lives in a bannana fiels making $1 a day? he cant help his family and we want him mto look out for our people, let alone hes a prejudice muslim period!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puzzykat

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 03:59:09 PM »
he's a diseaster waiting to happen upon the american people.  wake up, he's a tyrant in disguise.
it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »
This is very well presented and I don't think they will remove it.  Obama is an embarrassment to our country.  He stands for nothing except the abandonment of traditional values.

I've seen a video where he refused to put pledge allegiance to our flag.  Egad! Do we want this radical liberal in the whitehouse?  More needs to be done than just depend on our biased media to present the truth about this man.

I would never not say the pledge to our flag. I also think the country was founded on the right to not say the pledge if you do not want to. The other side just wants to have church values and there should be seperation between church and state.

dkinchi

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 10:41:22 AM »
I' m glad that you will always say the pledge, and like you said, we all have the right not to say it.

But seriously, would you want a President that refuses to say it?

Scary if you ask me  :o

tfalbb

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 05:31:54 PM »
"...taking these passages so savagely out of context."

Are you serious? No one takes biblical passages more out of context than Christians themselves who pick and choose the bits they want to believe in, and then try to shoehorn 2000 year old writings into the modern world, even to the extent of decrying scientific discoveries made in those intervening years.

"Most Christians and historians agree that the Sermon on the Mount contains the most spiritually inspiring words ever uttered by Jesus Christ..."

Sheer nonsense. You would be hard pushed to find an historian worth a damn who would agree that Jesus actually existed. There are no legitimate records of his existence before the gospels were written 200 years after his supposed death, and one would think that someone wandering around doing everything he was meant to have done would have at least received a footnote from Roman and Greek historians of the day. The life of Jesus is a reworking of the mythical life of Horus, the Ancient Egyptian sun god from 3000 years earlier. Most religious icons can also be traced back to Horus as they all share many of the same characteristics.

It's about time there was an American politician not prepared to kowtow to the religious right.

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 10:12:00 PM »
Well did you people see how the McCain camp is down playing his vice presidential choice religious beliefs.  Evey one is just taking pot shots.  Isn't a person's freedom to choose their believes?  Let it be in a week or two if they do not like their believes or words they will change them!  May it McCain or Obama camp!  Hey they are politicians after all rewording is their specialty.

Good luck in choosing the right one in November.

FarOut

• Members
  • No you da man !
    • View Profile
    • FarOutFreerolls
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 10:22:03 PM »
Real Time with Bill Maher - Obama, McCain and Religion

Cheers !

http://www.youtube.com/v/ycjxASJff1k&hl=en&fs=1

nateogreato

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 01:21:57 AM »
I am very pleased that your video has not been removed.  We need to get the word out before someone considders voting for this freek.

4FlushCrush

• Members
  • HONK IF YOU LUV DONKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 05:55:14 AM »
Now that was a great video Drunker1 !!!  What is all this talk about our presidential candates and what religious beliefs they have or not wanting to pledge his allegiance to the flag?

I could honestly care less who they worship (within reason) and they can wear the flag around their neck like a cape; while running around naked so long as they fix this damn economy and repair the damage Bush has caused in Foreign policies, relationships & the worlds image of American citizens.

Personally, I don't see either candidate being able to do both of those... Obama would do a lot for foreign policies & relationships but he has no clue how to bring the American economy out of its tail spin. I was making 85K/yr. six years ago... but have not made that much in the past 6 yrs combined! McCain appears to be as brash and arrogant as Bush, which won't help rebuild any foreign relationships.

I will be forever grateful of the bang job GWB during his presidency...  NOT!!!  ::)

DedMansHand

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »
Real Time with Bill Maher - Obama, McCain and Religion

Cheers !

http://www.youtube.com/v/ycjxASJff1k&hl=en&fs=1

LOVE IT!!!!