Author Topic: WARNING  (Read 1408 times)

sheepies

• Members
    • View Profile
WARNING
« on: July 02, 2010, 04:58:05 PM »
First off spike, I never ever traded with you!!!!!
2nd there is 20 people here that can vouch I am a fair trader...
Nice try with ure BS
I Luv Play Poker!!

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: WARNING
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 06:52:05 PM »
have to wonder what in the heck is this all about. were is this spike you speak of ? i dont see a post by spike, so is spike a imaginary friend that stalks you ? perhaps, when you lose that special script. the one the head shrinker gave you after that bad trip! lol  ;D ;D
cant help but think, something is missing here. so to play it safe when and if i see spike. i am just gonna pretend i didnt, and recall this post and how he must have some kind of magical powers.......... ::) ::) ;D ;D

peace  asz

ps:  i just read the header topic( warnings ) and i saw your name sheepies.  soooooo i am just guessing this is the nature of your post. oh and i finally found the sheered by sheepies topic, now it all makes sense.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 06:59:49 PM by asz »

ritehere

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: WARNING
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 06:10:59 PM »
OK sheepies how about me. I know that you remember me because you stung me on a trade. I even sent all of your IM's to the admin and placed a warning about you and trading with you on here.
  Now if you want to be a real standup person and make it right, then I still offer you the opportunity to do so.
  If not then I still say "Don't get sheered by sheepies!"
   But as a last effort, if you do make it right then I will post an apology to you and your character. But not till then.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 04:19:07 PM by ritehere »