Author Topic: [url=http://juicystakes.eu/?t=20334&Lang=en][color=red][b][u]Cake[/u][/b][/color][/url] Network  (Read 1275 times)

Whitewolf2k

• Members
    • View Profile
a few times when i was playing on the Cake network it seems like it crashes.

sheepies

• Members
    • View Profile
Yeah it was doing it to me too. It actually went down for an hour on Friday.
I Luv Play Poker!!

witchywitchy

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Texaswheel

The last update seems to be very buggy. Really a shame because at least for the last 5 months Cake has been great - all the old problems had disappeared.

I hope they get a huge can of Raid on an end of Summer sale and liberally apply it to the next update. I was just getting into a groove at ThirdBullet and really hate to see all the problems reappear

Arjonius

• Members
    • View Profile
The only bug I've noticed has been on and off for the past couple of months.  It takes a couple of minutes to login because the splash sreen doesn't load properly and I can't access the lobby immediately.

4FlushCrush

• Members
  • HONK IF YOU LUV DONKS!!!
    • View Profile
You think Cake is bad, I play on Betus poker. It is essentially the same as Cake, with a different logo. Same tourney's as Cake, etc...
I have not had any problems with it.

You guys want to see problems... come play at Rosso Poker. Tournaments have frozen up, it has seizures, convulsions and vomitting as well. I even had my entire bankroll frozen at a ring table. It took them 8-10 hours before they put money back in my account. If it wasn't such easy money I would have already quit em.

- 4FlushCrush

knight

• Members
    • View Profile
Hmm,thats wild,I havnt noticed any probs on Cake.I dont play as much lately,but several times a week.It seems the same crappy number generator nitemare as always.