Author Topic: pocket aa  (Read 1735 times)

jimma97

pocket aa
« on: December 03, 2008, 09:19:20 PM »
i wont slow play pocket aa again ive had pocket aa about 10 times this week and been beat probably 7 times slow betting them once was beat by 2 5 off suit with a 150 raise blinds at 10 20 common all in for now on ty

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: pocket aa
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 10:28:31 PM »
I was just playing at Landshark ring table and was getting some bad cards for about an hour than I started to get some good ones.I end up getting AA three times before I left the table.Won all 3 times with them.
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 10:33:22 PM »
A A are just two cards and every two cards got a losing percentage along with the winning percentage!

Also every body seems to be calling with any darn cards.   Sewage happens , why do you think man had to invent the toilet for! ;) :)

FCesario21

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 09:27:13 PM »
U are absolutely right!! AA is a hand that must be played hard ...becouse it is better to win nothing than lose all...u should just play slow after the flop and just if u know the other players is a bluffer just to try a reraise!dont let them see the turn and river for nothing!

scoobyduvs

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »
I agree bet hard an take it down fast better 2 win some than losse it all. It has happened to me way too many times.

nikon12

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 03:26:03 PM »
well you really have over play them and make sure only one person is in the hand, i bet every card.