Author Topic: Initial Deposit Bonus  (Read 2103 times)

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Initial Deposit Bonus
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »
Carbon

You may choose the initial deposit deal that works best for you! However these bonuses are only available for your first deposit with us only

Initial Deposit Bonus

200% Initial Deposit Bonus!
To celebrate our month of Sit'n'Go promotions we have an Initial Deposit Bonus available, so you can not only get in on the SnG action but earn some bonus dollars while you do it!

The bonus is 200% up to a total bonus amount of $600.

Here are the details:

When making your first deposit please enter the coupon code FIRSTSNG

You will need to earn 250 comp points for every bonus dollar to be issued, and the bonus money will only be issued in $10 increments.

Any unearned bonus increments will expire upon withdrawal.

This code can only be used on your initial deposit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reload Bonus - 50% up to $500!
As part of our Thanksgiving celebrations we are offering a 50% Reload up to $500 (max dep $1000)

This offer is valid from Wednesday 31st October 2007 to Saturday 1st December 2007

You must enter the code RESNG when making the deposit.

You will need to earn 300 comp points per dollar of the bonus, and the bonus will be paid in $10 increments.

Using this coupon will cancel any current active deposit bonuses.

This bonus can only be used once per player.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100% First Deposit Bonus + $1,000 Freeroll Entry
Make your first deposit with Carbon and use coupon code 100FIRST1K to earn a 100% bonus on deposits up to $500! That's $100 free on deposits of $100. After depositing you will receive 1 entry to a $1,000 freeroll, which can be used for entry to any $1,000 Freeroll.

You will also receive entry for 14 days into the $500 Freerolls for New Depositing Players.

This deposit bonus offer has the following play requirements:

$1 paid per 250 comp points.
Bonus paid in $10 increments.
Remaining bonus expires on withdrawal
For example, if you deposit $100, you will receive $10 of your bonus automatically every time you accumulate 2500 comp points (250 comp points for each $1 of bonus). This will happen 9 more times until the total $100 bonus is paid.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:40:19 AM by PokerFreerollPassword »

Fryd

Re: Initial Deposit Bonus
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 05:35:19 AM »
Can only recommend people to support this network as it is one of the most beautiful and smooth software on the market - it outstrips PokerStars and full tilt by several lengths

ladycard2907

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Initial Deposit Bonus
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 08:28:46 PM »
I love Carbon poker. It is my favorite place to play.. It is fun place also.. The only thing is that I would like sometimes play in the same network but in 2 different accounts and can't so sometimes have to miss some private games in Carbon, so I can play in other poker site  the same network.. The only way to play in 2 accounts is to use 2 computers, which I do sometimes, but it is uncomf. for me..