Author Topic: jokerchat  (Read 4315 times)

recoveryagent

• Members
    • View Profile
jokerchat
« on: April 10, 2010, 11:31:03 AM »
hi just wanted to turn you people on to a coup-le of 200.00 freerolls twice a week on Cake. its called jokerchat and happens at 7:00 pm est. you have to be in chat 10 minutes prior to the tourney to get the password. they also do triva during the games for cash prizes deposited into your account so far that has been to your PokerStars account. last week they had a live q and a with doc sands via web cast. gl and i hope you enjoy it. and you can tell them recoveryagent sent ya.

zforfree

• Members
    • View Profile
    • PokerSportsMore
Re: jokerchat
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 04:20:43 PM »
i have checked it out, they put out some good games ;D

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 08:02:46 PM »
I tried to register on jokerchat.com today so I could play in tonight's freeroll on Cake. The final step was a confirmation e-mail that never came. During the next 3 1/2 hours I sent 2 e-mails to jokerchat's support and never received a reply. Their support page said they look forward to bringing me speedy service and having the number one customer support! Well, I'm not seeing it. I even used recoveryagent's name as a reference. I know my registration was received becaused the second time I tried to register it said my user name was already taken.

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 08:17:22 PM »
Thanks to some help from recoveryagent my account with jokerchat.com has been activated. I must applaud his immediate action as it took only one e-mail to him and my problem was quickly solved. recoveryagent my hat's off to you, you really came thru. If any of you have any trouble at jokerchat.com I suggest a quick e-mail to recoveryagent and I trust he will help you as quickly as he helped me.

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 01:32:44 AM »
Thanks to some help from recoveryagent my account with jokerchat.com has been activated. I must applaud his immediate action as it took only one e-mail to him and my problem was quickly solved. recoveryagent my hat's off to you, you really came thru. If any of you have any trouble at jokerchat.com I suggest a quick e-mail to recoveryagent and I trust he will help you as quickly as he helped me.

omg 2digitmidget did it up right!!  way to go sir! i knew you weren't all repo and no respectable use for the general public. if you see this guy in your driveway your car will be at the lenders office.   lol

peace  asz