Author Topic: Randy vs. Brock(mma-ufc)  (Read 1321 times)

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
Randy vs. Brock(mma-ufc)
« on: November 30, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »
I just watched this fight for the first time and didn't like how it ended.
The punch that led to the TKO off randy didn't even land it grazed Randy,Randy took allot better shots than that and not be knocked to the mat.I think that fight was B.S.

The fight between chuck and rashad evens was a good one.That is what a knock out in mma should look like not getting TKO when a punch barely lands.

Any mma fans here if so what did you think off the fight?
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Randy vs. Brock(mma-ufc)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 10:34:21 PM »
Do you understand what position this head is very important underdog140!   I did fight at one time and if the receiver's  head is at the end of it's recoil, there is no shock absorption  of blow.

You can move your head by moving it side to side etc. with out moving your shoulders and reduce the impact.  If you are at the end of movement and get hit it does not have to be strong hit since impact is 100%, plus how much punishment taken before does add up.  That is why it may take months to a year before they can fight again!

They fight minutes but take months to recuperate, what does that tell you!

A hit 4 rounds ago does not go away the announcers say that to get you hyped.  It is part of their job.

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 03:31:42 PM »
yes I understand this,and most fighters don't wait a year to fight again,a few months but not a year.Randy waited that long because he was having problems with the UFC.They don't want to get ring rust.
I know that any punch could end a fight but watching the replays off that fight it looks like the punch just grazed him.Your right he was probably tired from the previous round.He was fighting a much bigger fighter but he has had many fights and knew what he was up against.

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

micron1

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 02:31:37 PM »
MAYBE IT WAS BS BECAUSE IT IS   THE UFC IS AS FAKE AS THE WWF BUT BROCK IS THE MAN HE SHOULD COME BACK NFL TO PLAY FOR THE VIKINGS AGAIN

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 02:35:17 PM »
MAYBE IT WAS BS BECAUSE IT IS   THE UFC IS AS FAKE AS THE WWF BUT BROCK IS THE MAN HE SHOULD COME BACK NFL TO PLAY FOR THE VIKINGS AGAIN

I dont think the ufc is fake but with all the money in mma now makes you think are some fights rigged.

underdog140

hothandsmgee

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 08:55:16 PM »
Man that fight was brutal. It wasnt even fair. I really underestimated Lesner just thought he was the next thought he was the next kimbo slice. Guess i was wrong.

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 10:09:59 PM »
Man that fight was brutal. It wasnt even fair. I really underestimated Lesner just thought he was the next thought he was the next kimbo slice. Guess i was wrong.

Kimbo slice.......a good street fighter but he dont belong in mma.

underdog140

hothandsmgee

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 07:53:03 PM »
Exactly, the guy is nothing more than a youtube sensation that was blown way out of proportion.