Author Topic: Some short jokes  (Read 1206 times)

lbjbj

• Members
    • View Profile
Some short jokes
« on: September 01, 2010, 01:40:00 PM »
This guy's walking along the beach when he kicks a bottle. Much to his surprise, a genie flies out. "Oh master," it declaims, "your wish is my command." Great, thinks the guy, his chance has finally come! "Genie," he demands, "give me a cock that touches the floor." Where upon both his legs fell off.

In the winter a couple was at a cabin in the woods guy come in from out side can I warm my hands between your legs, "OK" he said the same thing the next time he came in with cold hands. She finally says FFS doesn't your ears ever get cold?

One Night After Watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire...
A man and his wife went to bed and the man was getting very frisky. He asked his wife if she was in the mood. His wife answered, "Not tonight dear, I have a headache." The man replied, "Is that your final answer?" She said "Yes." "OK, then I'd like to phone a friend." he replied.

A man goes into a cocktail lounge and approaches a blonde sitting by herself;
Man: "May I buy you a cocktail?"
Lady: "No thank you; alcohol is bad for my legs."
Man: "Sorry to hear that. Do they swell"?
Lady: “No, they open”

:D
*Inside me lives a skinny woman screaming to get out ~ But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies*

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Some short jokes
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 08:37:45 AM »
ok so fear of ridicule has kept away comments. but i will say funny as always keep it up.

peace  asz