Author Topic: Don't Wait...!!!  (Read 4532 times)

aikindoma

• Members
    • View Profile
Don't Wait...!!!
« on: April 17, 2010, 10:24:11 AM »
...too long with your play...!!!

Many players have this habit to use the whole time available for their decision.
They think if they play slow they stay longer at the tournament and other players on other tables finish before them.
This is half true, because others do the same at other tables too...!
But the main problems are still to come for those players, when they face those players who have played more cards and made more money.

They are in such a big advance that in 90%  they will be the survivor on the tables just because of their bigger stack.

So my TIP is..:! Play,..normally...! Don't think you can have any advantage when you play a tournament with this chewing gum tactics for loosers...!

Trust yourself, your knowledge and your Luck, don't be afraid of your opponents...!!!

Good Luck...!!!

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Don't Wait...!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 01:20:30 AM »
well that is one outlook!  but there could be other factors involved. such as playing other games multi table action. a slow computer and internet provider. has a mojo ritual that must be invoked before making a move. must convince frat brothers that the hand is solid (as it was a group buy in). bad mouse clicker (has major issues). must chug a beer before every all in hand (mostly to kill the pain of the oncoming loss). is teaching grandchildren finer points of the game. wireless mouse keeps changing the tv channel off of espn (were a major game is riding the line and moneys are in involved). so i think you get the point! but last and not least there is the possibility you made a comment..........and
pissed someone off who will now use every second the game alots them to drive you too tilt !!

just my thoughts

peace  asz

Sumer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 10:34:56 AM »
:) I just love your thoughts!!!
This post is so funny...AND so true!!
Sumer ;)

Arjonius

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 11:37:15 AM »
I've seen the argument that taking time is advantageous because it gets people annoyed so they spew off their chips.  While I'm sure this happens to some extent, I don't buy it overall.  A lot of players multi-table and/or multi-task, so they're often not just sitting there waiting and getting annoyed.  And even those who do get annoyed can spew to anyone at the table.  The pauser may be the most likely beneficiary, but there's also a pretty good chance of ending up in a weaker position because another player gets those chips.

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 08:53:56 PM »
Just like anything else it has its advantages and dis-advantages

What I dont like is the players that multi table more than they can
handle only playing ever other hand and running down the timer
every time.Only slows the game down and makes no sense !!!
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

rjlpoker88

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 12:23:03 PM »
I agree with you because alot of pp mult task there tables and like the saing goes don't bite off more then you can chew.Igot on atable at PokerStars yesterday and this one player was being timed out every time it really sucked. :) ;) :D ;D ASZ i love that post LMAO

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »
I agree with you because alot of pp mult task there tables and like the saing goes don't bite off more then you can chew.Igot on atable at PokerStars yesterday and this one player was being timed out every time it really sucked. :) ;) :D ;D ASZ i love that post LMAO

thanks RJL  i honestly think that has to be my finest posting ever. ( i often find myself digging it back up to just laugh).

peace   asz