Author Topic: True story, No joke  (Read 1462 times)

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
True story, No joke
« on: July 25, 2010, 09:42:47 PM »
   A co-worker told me about when he was dating the second time around he was careful not to pass gas around his beloved because he was usually very loud and foul.
   He said when they finally got married it didn't matter anymore so he let'em rip anywhere in the house they were at, particularly the bedroom. This distressed his wife considerably and each time she would strongly suggest to him, "Why don't you go to the bathroom when you have to do that."
   Being the type of guy he was he always ignored her and each time he did it she got even more irate. Finally the day came when he saw his opportunity and he seized it. His wife was in the bathroom getting ready to go somewhere, putting make-up on and such. He came in behind her blocking the door and let one go. Very loud and awful smelling by his description. Naturally his wife got extremely upset and screamed at him, "Why did you have to come in here to do that?". To which he quickly replied something like this, "Honey we've been married over a year now and every time I've farted you've screamed at me to go do that in the bathroom and now when I finally do what you've asked you're screaming at me again. Please make up your mind."
   Need I say they didn't stayed married much longer. True story..............

scabby

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: True story, No joke
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 11:17:08 AM »
:o Wow did you hear that story from my first wife, or was it my second?