Author Topic: My wife left me today...  (Read 2790 times)

peacemaker

• Members
    • View Profile
My wife left me today...
« on: December 28, 2009, 04:11:22 AM »
Honestly, I can say I don't really know what the f* happened. We got in some stupid little fight this morning, and it was a done deal. Went to her mom's and didn't come back. I've been married for eight years and been through thick and thin with her. She keeps getting mad cause I want to spend more time with her. How messed up is that. Not like all day everyday but we only see each other a few hours day as it is.-bedtime... Hmmm ...

To top everything off she took my car keys and my wallet. Sounds like my life just made a bad country song. Was getting ready to play some poker she's got my debit card. Can anyone bum 5 on Cake for some sng's? screenname is acpeacemaker . If it will get me in trouble nevermind I'm not begging nor twisting anyones arm. Just bored 2am with me and my thoughts. Hope your having a better day than I am. :'(

recoveryagent

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: My wife left me today...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 04:52:36 PM »
wow you got peacemaker in your screen name .that really has to suck. hard to help when i dont know what the fight was about but i'm guessing that you have not spent enough time over the past 8 years paying attention to her needs that now she over time has fulfilled them herself some way.when you have an arguement or confrontation it automatically puts both ppl on guard.things are said that are hurtfull and are hard to take back.as in any relationship it takes 2 ppl to make it work.we are blined by our every day grind and it soesnt take long for days to turn into years as we are creatures of habit.when someone moves on in life with out the other realizing it comes as a blow. i say wake up its pretty ovibous that you have cause you want to spend more time with her but it probaly crowds her it happening all of a sudden for 8 years she has done her own thing in the relationship its gonna be hard to expect her to just change deroction all at once. it's the little things that you can do that will take her unexpectivly.by all means give her some space and u have to change your ways a little at a time to let her be ablle to involve you more in her life.we all have routines and u blew hers out of the water.apoligize for pushing so hard and pay more attention to her life. we all have to start by looking in the mirror and seeing ourselves who we are and who we want to be.

recoveryagent

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 04:59:07 PM »
so i think what you need to do is look at where you are and har far you've came in life and your relationship. look at what  brought you both together to begin with. is it still there is their family?ask her on a date and re establish what you want in like and take time to listen to what she needs.
 by no means am i or have i even been a counsler of any type . my ideas are my own and are given just as suggestions  hope this helps you brother

eberetta1

• Members
  • Time to Shuffle Up And Deal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 04:18:52 AM »
Feel for you man. My lady walked 10 years ago. I know a close friend who is thinking of dumping the hubby. Says too much drinking and afraid to go anywhere in public with her old man because he tells people off who are just walking by.

I am sure the police can assist in retrieving the wallet. Can you imagine a man even thinking of taking a wife's purse on the way out the door? I can understand the car being taken, nobody wants to walk, nowadays. I will have to add the wallet taking to the list of differences between a man and a woman.

Hopefully the bicycle is in the garage and just needs some air put in the tires, or finally get around to getting the broken down car fixed. Hope you remember how to do laundry.

I have been telling the young wives out there, the men are buying the Harley's these days instead of the house. When women leave they want the house. So today's man is smarter. He rents the house and buys the Harley. Now, if the woman tries to leave, there is no house for the woman to take away. And the woman don't want no damn Harley.   :o

DeaN_01

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 10:54:24 AM »
     Well when I first saw this post I wasn't sure how to respond, without being offensive and still being informative.  still not sure !

I have a suggestion, this is a easy one.  Watch the movie "Fire Proof".  It's about a dedicated fire fighter and a professional wife who are falling apart after 10 years of marriage.  The movie is great, as far as logical information applicable to reconstitution of a broken-breaking relationship.

Yes Kirk Cameron (the husband lead actor), is a hard core Christian but the movie is not a beat ya over the head with believe in Christ Jesus or die movie

Sometimes you can go through a relationship and not realize your doing things to hurt the relation ship or realize that you were being a but hole quite a bit(speaking of myself).  It's easy to think your ok when no one brings it to your attention, or your to busy to pay attention until your hit below the belt. As in less or no intercourse, cash, property, or what ever you hold close, a desired benefit in that relationship that is removed.

It's not easy to be that person some one fell in love with after many years
in a relation ship(she only talks about the man she fell in love with, where did he go?) when one day it seems as if its over but it is possible.  Takes a lot a hard work.  The home is the second job or better off making it the first is most important.

from_Fresno

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 07:28:08 PM »
gl man