Author Topic: Comment on my Posts please!  (Read 1955 times)

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
Comment on my Posts please!
« on: November 11, 2010, 07:24:03 PM »
 I have been guilty of this on occassion myself so don't think I'm just tossing bullets at everybody else, but I've notice many times that members take the time to write useful posts, or they'll post screen shots of their most recent win and they'll have like 200 views and only 3 comments.
  Now come on people, if you read my post at least do me the service of leaving me your thoughts and comments on what I put out there for you to look at. Even if it's just a few words. And remember you get credits for posting those replies that you can you use on the store to buy things like money at Ironduke or on occassion somewhere else.
  So come on everybody. next time you read a post, leave a comment. I've sure PFP will appreciate it also because if I'm not wrong in a way this site benefits from the number of posts we members produce. So come on, lets help out everyway we can.
  We can help each other by offer encouraging words or helpful criticism about each others posts and in turn benefit PFP too. So next time you read a post take a minute ot two to leave a comment behind. I know I will appreciate it. Maybe others will too.

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Comment on my Posts please!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »
Well Said  8)

Members have been less active on the forum than they were when I
First Joined.

The Regs that use to come here everyday are not anymore or at least
I dont notice them.(Real Life Takes Over Sometimes)

This was one of the first forums I ever joined and is one off the better
forums that anyone can join.Only Takes a minute to reply or post.

MR.DOG

Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

Tomturkey46

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 02:06:13 PM »
But there are times when you have nothing to say.

The Turkey ;)

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 02:56:20 PM »
You're right Tom and just like this comment isn't actually necessary it still serves a purpose. It validates your comment, it gives me credits, and if I'm right it helps PFP.

highestkicker023

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 11:27:22 PM »
still the best forum for me! can't come here often though since i lost my broadband at home ;(
thanks for sharing this topic dude.

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 12:55:26 AM »
Thanks for the comment and come back by when you can. Be sure and leave a comment whenever you visit so we'll be sure to know you've been here. Our comments are like footprints in the sand. We leave a trail behind for others to follow to show where we've been. Let others see where you've been.