Author Topic: George Bush A good President  (Read 6306 times)

bouks00

• Members
    • View Profile
George Bush A good President
« on: September 03, 2008, 09:11:54 AM »
i dont think he is a good president. I want to see what you people think. JUst tell me why you do or do not like him as president

adrion

• Members
    • View Profile
    • adrion
Re: George Bush A good President
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 06:19:50 AM »
what a joke Bush...he is so dumb....some huge mistake in this years...hope some to change.

witchywitchy

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Texaswheel
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 10:14:18 AM »

What I think doesn't matter - it is what history thinks. While he was President, Ronald Reagan was vilified by the mainstream media and like Bush was called a moron and idiot

History revists the Reagan Presidency, historians study the results of the policies of the Reagan Presidency including his papers and finds he may have been one of America's greatest presidents.

The results of a Presidency are not immediate - only history will reveal what kind of President George Bush was.

FarOut

• Members
  • No you da man !
    • View Profile
    • FarOutFreerolls
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 12:41:55 PM »
George W. Bush funny
http://www.youtube.com/v/QJVBhE2ANIA&hl=en&fs=1

Bush Lies Cheney Lies Rumsfeld Lies
http://www.youtube.com/v/E0f6dGRmzVw&hl=en&fs=1

Dick Cheney - Told to Go F**k Yourself on CNN
http://www.youtube.com/v/p3SemYQH-8o&hl=en&fs=1
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:00:43 PM by Drunker1 »

DedMansHand

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 10:57:13 AM »
Asking if George Bush was a Good President is like asking"WAS THAT PROCTOLOGIST VISIT TO YOUR LIKING"  Out of 100 people surveyed a mere handful would reply YES.

It is never to late to IMPEACH!

FarOut

• Members
  • No you da man !
    • View Profile
    • FarOutFreerolls
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 03:55:50 PM »
Asking if George Bush was a Good President is like asking"WAS THAT PROCTOLOGIST VISIT TO YOUR LIKING"  Out of 100 people surveyed a mere handful would reply YES.

It is never to late to IMPEACH!
Impeach him at 3 am. 30 days before his last day & give him a bus ticket back to Texas.  ;D
Take away my poker why you little $%^&^$& !!!!!!

Cheers !

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 09:25:37 PM »
He is the first president to have his vice present shoot a lawyer and gets the lawyer to say sorry for it !!   :D
Of course he is a good one!  LOL!!!
 ::)  :o

FarOut

• Members
  • No you da man !
    • View Profile
    • FarOutFreerolls
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 11:21:12 PM »
Check this out, I lmao.

Cheers !

Dick Cheney's shooting accident caught on tape!
http://www.youtube.com/v/hijRhGh8j0g&hl=en&fs=1   

This is funny but the first part of this should make you think real hard thoe.
I got a one finger salute for him too.
This man couldt even run his own Baseball team. What ever made you voters think he could run America ? I'll let Mr. Bush say it all for me in this clip.
http://www.youtube.com/v/z43VdkPbme4&hl=en&fs=1
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 11:39:15 PM by Drunker1 »

mrholdem05

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 02:29:03 AM »
bush as the big guy is like trying to sum up the detroit lions football team its plain and simple he sucks

GOLDNSQUID

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 10:45:10 PM »
Lets see, under Bush the stock market was at an all time high, average family income was the highest in history, the 6th lowest unemployment rate in the history of our country, protected our country from Islamic extremist, all time low interest rates, while fighting 2 wars and a hurricane that destroyed a major city. Not bad overall. Now for the Bush lied thing. He was told by intelligence that they were there. Every major intelligence agency in the world say he had them. Saddam himself said he had them. How was this a lie? Especially after looking at this  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5458642/ from the AP. Then there is this http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/07/iraq.uranium/index.html

Lets move on the the current mess we are in. It is fully the fault of the Democrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6fuFrdCJY

Then because people don't really think and because of a sense of entitlement and a "givemegivemegiveme" attitude we elect Obama who runs a campaign of class warfare and wealth redistribution. I don't know about you but I was certain that wealth was earned by a person not doled out by someone who is voted in office to rob others to reward people for votes. What we are seeing with the stock market is going to continue as people pull their money out. People should be able to keep what they earn. WE are suppose to be free to make our way in the world without being held down by our government. Those of you that become unemployed during this recession as it gets worse and who voted for Obama you have only yourself to blame.
"Politicians never accuse you of 'greed' for wanting other people's money --- only for wanting to keep your own money." [Joseph Sobran]

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 11:13:04 PM »
OK Bush had to endure something that has never happened to our country before. The attack on the civilians had never happened on US soil before. Pearl Harbour was an attack on the military.

The blame game on who is at fault in the current crisis facing our country is not what is need. If you want to blame anyone at all blame the politicans. Democrates and Republicans have both let THE PEOPLE down. Once again bail out the big companies, if the original deal for the 700 billion had went the way they talked about banks would have been the beneficiary. The bad loans they were going to take over would have just been ate by the tax payers. It was not going to help the families getting put out because of the higher cost of fuel, Taxes and insurance.

I bought a house for a relative 5 years ago the house payment was $428 a month now with just the increase in insurance and taxes the payment is $663. In a five year span the insurance and taxes have doubled if a persons income is fixed or even increase slightly with a cost of living increase it would still not cover and extra $240 causing most to lose the house. It is not just people who bought house that the could not afford.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 02:22:06 PM by Poker Freeroll Password »

FarOut

• Members
  • No you da man !
    • View Profile
    • FarOutFreerolls
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 03:55:18 AM »
Yeah Bush is a great person to have run the US since
he stomped all over the Constitution & is rushing to sign a bill
to keep us from playing poker in our own homes !

Yeah real great guy. Umhuh  >:(

Cheers !
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 03:57:33 PM by Drunker1 »

puzzykat

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »
well i think he did a good job on 9/11. 
it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 02:36:07 PM »
I do not agree with everything he has done or tried to do. Several Presidents I have not agreed with on personial issues.

Clinton - I do not care about the Monica I care he lied under oath in a court hearing for a sexual harrasment charge.

Reagan - and the post office dergulation. Wonder why stamps cost so much and they need to sponsor a bike rider in the tour de france. Who else can you use?

Carter - Deregulation of airlines and trucking.

Kennedy - The Bay of Pigs Invasion of Cuba

GOLDNSQUID

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »
Where Bush has failed as a President is in his lack of Vetoing and increasing the size and cost of government. I think we need much less government and more personal responsibility. The first step in fixing our economy would be to pass the "Fair Tax". I guess I am in a minority though as I voted against Obama. As for the Poker ban just one more freedom in a long list that have been taken from us.
"Politicians never accuse you of 'greed' for wanting other people's money --- only for wanting to keep your own money." [Joseph Sobran]