Author Topic: Fulltilt Poker Freeroll  (Read 1751 times)

cynthiatrey

• Members
    • View Profile
Fulltilt Poker Freeroll
« on: March 28, 2011, 04:40:10 PM »
Hi guys some of you may know me i play under xen_jdog tag.  Me and my lady friend have teamed up to create survey poker site.  Its very new and still in the works, but the idea is you earn points to enter our freerolls or for gifts or fulltilt dollars.  We are currently redeeming as little as 1 dollars certificates :).  I will be hosting a freeroll this weds. @ Full Tilt Poker.  It should be under 50 people, but the more the better.  It will cost only 250 points to get the password, and the pw will be released only 2 min. prior to the turny.  250 points is very easy to get even the lowest survey offered is = to 250 or more.  Some only require an email submit.  My site is called www.rewards4points.com and I welcome all to join.  I will be contacting your admin to see if hes interested in giving me a top pfp members name so that i can place a  bounty on them.(5 dollars or somthing)  If you have any questions please email @ admin@rewards4points.com or you can pm me at the site my name is "Admin".  If for some reason you have trouble completing a survey please let me know. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 02:58:55 AM by Sumer »

cynthiatrey

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Fulltilt Poker Freeroll
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 10:56:45 AM »
 228763920  is the id and the pw will be emailed 2 min before turny.  WWW.Rewards4points.com  Thanks