Author Topic: posting for points...  (Read 6218 times)

acesup

• Members
    • View Profile
posting for points...
« on: May 17, 2010, 07:37:00 PM »
OK  I find it funny we have this system posting for points .. First I must say I'm not a big poster and I am in a lot of forums .. I play around 20 games a day from 8pm to 12am every night.. Most of them forum games small groups of people who think there the best ..lol Well I know i'm not so don't let stop you from calling me a donk..lol ok now that i have rambled on about nothing .. my question about posting for points ...lol  Why do you want people to post so much junk.. don't you pay for more space .. more posts = more space would it be cheaper to post less and put that money into the freerolls or even add ins to the buy ins??? just asking ?? I also needed some points too..lol

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: posting for points...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 09:13:02 PM »
Just a quick thanks for the game earns enough points to buy most passwords. The once that do post alot like to earn points to purchase the cash in the store. The more posts a site gets the more traffic it gets which in turn gets more events. Rooms not only look at downloads and depositing players they like to see a forum thats busy also.

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: posting for points...
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 07:30:09 PM »
very interesting point. so ever post counts. when we post we help. and the help is  two sided.

peace  asz