Author Topic: $5 Free @ [url=http://juicystakes.eu/?t=20334&Lang=en][color=red][b][u]Cake[/u][/b][/color][/url] Mar/April  (Read 6847 times)

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Get $5 free at Cake

Be the last person to post here and get $5 free at Cake. Make sure its a good post. Just saying Hi or other stuff like that will not count. A date and time are set when that time comes this will be locked. The last person that posted will win.

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
Played the 10K Nightly GNTD / Won My way in through a  Sat. cost me $6 To Play

Congratulations underdog140, Out of 177 players in Tournament 8166519 (Nightly $10K Guaranteed - Turbo),
you came in 18th and have won $120.00. Best wishes,The Cake Poker Team
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

zforfree

• Members
    • View Profile
    • PokerSportsMore
good game underdog, congrats! good job

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
Hard  to believe only 2 post in this thread so Far  ???

2k and 3k Gntd Bounty Games   $6 + .60 buyIns For Each

$2 goes for a bounty on your head.These games can be played
on any Cake Network site and r fun to play with size pots to build
your roll.

Keep an eye out for them they built up my roll nicely maby they will
do the same for you.Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
Hard  to believe only 2 post in this thread so Far  ???

Yup hard to believe the lack of interest for some cash!  I know i have not been playing Cake!
Thought others were!

Do DoylesRoom Room here.  Wonder if the lack of poker news hitting the air waves.  Hear more Tiger bs
or financial ( Greece defaulting on debt) or other PIG countries.   No real poker stories or worries.

The employment rate is holding steady so hopefully people will start become active in poker with their new jobs! :-\

pattie2

• Members
    • View Profile
Thanks for the chance to get some cash for Cake.

Good luck and have fun.

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
I don't have a Cake account yet. Might be a good idea to set up one just in case I win huh? Maybe I'll go do that right now.

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
I guess I better do a little research on this Cake site first before I download it. Sounds like a least one player isn't satisfied. How about the rest of y'all. Anybody else out there got an opinion about Cake? Let me hear from you Cake players. Shoud I or shouldn't I? And BabyFace, if you don't mind pardon my ignorance.....but what is a sponsorship?

pattie2

• Members
    • View Profile
Cake used to be one of my favs but after a very long dry spell and losing on the river most of the time I've switched and seem to have better luck. Still play in some of their tourneys though.

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
Hey BabyFace, thanks for the bnakroll offer. I may take you up on that. Let me think about it a little bit and I'll get back to you. I'm still debating on whether or not I should download Cake.

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
come on people more comments needed here!

Don't make me do the

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
I see it's times for me to add my two more cents worth. My friend BabyFace mysteriously disappeared for some reason after he offered me a sponsorship on Cake if I would send him a PM. I felt it was a little suspicious so I told him I would get back to him. Later I checked back and his posts here were deleted and his name was no longer on the member roll. I posted in HELP asking PFP Admin about it. Check out his reply there. New members watch out.....if it don't feel right ask someone before you act.

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
I going to go ahead and set up my Cake account now in hopes that no one else remembers about this post and slips one in here after me. It would be rather lame to win the $5 and not already have a Cake account so I'm going to be optomistic and claim that $5 now. Here's hoping I'm right!!! Please don't shoot the kitty.