Author Topic: Play the $220 Guaranteed buy-in at [url=http://record.optimuspoker.com/_W8N9Np6OF23UOsjNOfgKeWNd7ZgqdRLk/1][color=red][b][u]Optimuspoker[/u][/b][/color][/url] Bonitas for free  (Read 5909 times)

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bonus at Optimuspoker POKERUSA for a $2.20 coupon to play the $220  at 19:00 daily

1) make an account on Optimuspoker
2). click on Player admin in the game and in the page that opens look for the button --> Bonuses click on that button and submit the bonus code POKERUSA

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
I made it to 9th and won $6.60 so thats 3 more games. Thanks for the free ticket PFP Admin. That dadgum B3dave420 got lucky when he hit a 6 on the river and his trip 6's beat my pocket Q's. Put me out of the game and now it looks like he might win it all. Oh well, thats how it is in poker, the turn of one card can determine it all. Good luck to the end B2dave420, you played a good game.

stephenwei

• Members
    • View Profile
Hi,ticketman4u,how many people about ? played at the game?
I havenot an account at 365bonitas.
I want know more info.Ty

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
ok for the both of you. here is all you wondered about. an all you might want to know..............

and as far as luckyhearts you are a ................. gut shot draw chasing...... you just wait!! your time is coming

peace  asz

Sumer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
:) Very nice, Asz!!
I knew you could do it!!!
Hope to see you in the next one!!
Sumer  ;)

Sumer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
:) :)
WOO HOO!! TICKETMAN!!!
Very nice!!
Hope to see you in the next one!!
Good luck!!
Sumer ;)

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
thank you, thank you, thank you. i love the $220 game. so few people and so many opps to win. its a great game. thanks PFP Admin. and thanks witchywitchy for helping bringing it to us.

stephenwei

• Members
    • View Profile

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
I spent $11.20 on rebuys and addons to place 8th and win $8.80. I was way ahead at my table with PFP Admin leading at his. Then one bad bet and one bad beat later and I had lost over half of my chips. I call it a bad beat, maybe it was just bad luck. Danilov posted 500 SB and raised 1500.  I posted BB 1000 and called 1000. The flop came 10, 3, 4. Danilov went all in 6925 with 5 6 off suit. I had 20770 chips and called with K 10 suited. An Ace fell on the turn and I figured I had it. Then a 7 came on the river and filled his straight. I never recovered from that big hit. Then the last hand I posted 750 SB and got A Q off suit. Danilov had 37938 and raised to 5250 so with only 4095 chips I went all in. Danilov showed 6 7 off suit and the flop came 4 J K. The turn was a 9 and then the killer. A 6 fell on the river and I was put out by a pair of 6's. I've won hands the same way and can't be angry but don't none of y'all ever call me a donkey if I play something like that.

asz

• Members
    • View Profile
yes i saw your big lead in the game an figured you a shoe in for top 5. and one more thing they will call you one and they will still continue to play that trash and call with it as well. just play your game and dont let the bad beat monster take your breath away.

peace asz

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
Made it to the final table last night with the Boss but the Argentinians put us both out before the end. One Argentinian player, Adrianubis, played at my table the whole game and luck was on his side all night. He pulled in some giant pots with some great hands. I tried my best to trap him several times but he would not bite. He did not win the game, but he beat me.

TicketMan4u

• Members
    • View Profile
I have really enjoyed playing the Optimuspoker $220 Guaranteed game and hate to see it go.