Author Topic: Is Madden 2010 the best Madden ever?  (Read 1721 times)

Dookdrawls

• Members
    • View Profile
Is Madden 2010 the best Madden ever?
« on: November 28, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »
I have played one game of Madden 2010 and it looked excellent to me.  I am still playing 2009 for now, but I was wondering what others thought of the new game.  Is it worth buying.  And one more question.  Madden 2010 or Fight Night Round 4?

Later,
A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.

Thomas Jefferson, Rights of British America, 1774

smokeDAherb89

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Is Madden 2010 the best Madden ever?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
well man im goin to say madden 2010 is the best game by far it has some of the baddest graphics and game play and when it comes down to fight night round 4 its a great game but dnt compare to madden 2010

OUT

floptowin

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 11:21:36 AM »
i love this game it is so good i hate to see the next one or how far can they really go

iceman2010

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 09:49:15 PM »
I sure think so it just seems like every year madden just gets better and better.  It is hard to imagine how it can get much better then the way it is right now because right now it is state of the art.

Dookdrawls

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 08:44:37 PM »
I personally think that EA "sandbags" and does not create to the fullest potential.  I feel as if there is a graph of how much "console processor and memory" is used based on what games are currently running at.  That way they can keep producing better more interesting games on the same console.  It is kind of like buying large clothes and growing into them.  When the maximum potential of the console is reached, another one is designed and released that is just a little more powerful. 

I guess it is just an opinion, but I think that is the only way explainable that they can keep making better games with the same system hardware.

Later,
A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.

Thomas Jefferson, Rights of British America, 1774

from_Fresno

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 07:32:20 PM »
madden
greatest game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!