Author Topic: donks  (Read 1198 times)

bouks00

• Members
    • View Profile
donks
« on: September 01, 2008, 11:36:48 AM »
i hate it when you have a good hand and get beat by a donk. i was playing a table i had pocket kings i raise i got reraised with 23 suited the donk caught a flush  :(

kjs1728

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: donks
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 12:22:25 PM »
I hate it as well, yesterday in a tournament I had pocket aces, I went all in and some guy calls with a8 suited. Flops his flush. It happens but sucks as well.

bouks00

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 12:23:55 PM »
happens all the time

Arjonius

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 04:17:18 PM »
Why do so many people seem find it necessary to complain about poor players when they do exactly what you want them to do, which is to get their chips or money in bad? 

And what's the point of people saying they dislike being sucked out on?  Is this some kind of revelation?  Don't we all?

bouks00

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »
im sorry but when you have top pair or a great hand it does suck. Im sorry you never got donked

marshMELLOman

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »
I definitly have to complain all the time cause i put my time into it and some bingo mamma comes along and calls my preflop raise of 4 dollard with J 3 offsuit and steals my money that took me 2 hours to compile and laughs afterward gimmie a break  this type of play is f in  BS.   thats why i happy to have fourm to complain on cause when you complain at the table people all say stop whinning cause it never happened to them

chances226

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 07:18:32 PM »
is gus hanson a donk? he plays sht all the time, its not a good poker hand till the river

bouks00

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 07:55:19 AM »
i hate it when it happens to me. Yesterday was playing a free roll. Had pocket queens the i raise the guy next to me calls with j7 suited. LL i seen were two clubs so he calls my all in catches a flush on the river,