Author Topic: [url=http://www.pokercs.com/_1ffe08ada6c05488e4b6002f06212308/1][color=red][b][u]Carbon[/u][/b][/color][/url] poker play money  (Read 2224 times)

bouks00

• Members
    • View Profile
you can use your play money to win a dollar

mclarkj

• Members
    • View Profile
Why do people keep posting these one liners?  It's not new information and it's really stupid.  You should at least explain yourself a little bit so everyone knows what you're talking about.  But actually don't because its already posted

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
yes i seen this already posted also and those sng are hard to win have to win 3 in a row to win the dollar for those off you that dont know
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

highestkicker023

• Members
    • View Profile

its not really a big deal though so i'm not asking Carbon's support service about this.

i got a question about the "1million dollar playmoney tournament" coupon. its been sitting in my coupons tab for so many months now i'm wondering when its gonna be. anyone here happens to have 1 also?

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile

its not really a big deal though so i'm not asking Carbon's support service about this.

i got a question about the "1million dollar playmoney tournament" coupon. its been sitting in my coupons tab for so many months now i'm wondering when its gonna be. anyone here happens to have 1 also?

sorry cant help you with that.I dont have one.maby someone else will know when it is.
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

sheepies

• Members
    • View Profile
LOl..Thats true.What a bunch of cheap azzes..Thats a whole whole lot of work for a dollar.. 8)
I Luv Play Poker!!