Author Topic: Play some of the top poker pros at [url=http://juicystakes.eu/?t=20334&Lang=en][color=red][b][u]Cake[/u][/b][/color][/url]  (Read 3073 times)

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Download Cake

Some of the biggest names in poker will be sitting down at the Cake tables for a friendly cash game of NL Texas Holdem starting at 7 PM ET, Monday through Friday. Regular turnouts for the ring game battle will include:

Doyle Brunson
Ilari 'Zigmund' Sahamies
Eric 'Rizen' Lynch
Mike Caro
Kenna James
Phil 'Unabomber' Laak
Todd Brunson
Hoyt Corkins
Chris Moorman
Amit Makhija
Alec Troelli
Zachary Clark

Stakes
Our Pro Tables are listed in blue under the Real Money Ring Game tab, and are highlighted in blue. This is your chance to take on legends of the game at $5/$10 and $10/$20 stakes.

If you're looking to test yourself against some of the most well-known poker players in the world without having to play for nosebleed stakes, jump in. All players are welcome to scoop an open seat, start a new Pro Table or simply observe the action.

lbjbj

• Members
    • View Profile
WOW! I had no idea they all played there  :o  I've never played a "Real Pro" Maybe I should download it just to have a peek or maybe even sit and play with one of them. Now that would be really cool.  :)
*Inside me lives a skinny woman screaming to get out ~ But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies*