Author Topic: An Attractive Blonde Woman.......  (Read 659 times)

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
An Attractive Blonde Woman.......
« on: November 15, 2008, 02:26:01 PM »
A rather attractive blonde woman goes up to the register in an upscale hamburger establishment. She gestures alluringly to a large man who comes over immediately.

When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face close to hers. When he does so, she begins to gently caress his cheek with one of her hands that was behind her back before, which is slowly turning a crimson red.

"Are you the owner?" she asks, now softly stroking his face with both hands now. Actually, "No" he replies. "I'm just the manager."

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him." She asks, running her hands up beyond his ears and into his hair.

"I'm afraid I can't," breathes the manager clearly aroused, "he's in the back doing taxes right now. Is there anything I can do?" "Yes, there is. I need you to give him a message.

" She continues huskily, popping a couple of fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently. "Tell him" she says "that he has to have the sink in the ladies room has no tap working and there also is no toilet paper, paper towels or hand soap in the ladies room and thank you for cleaning and drying my hands."   :o ::)  :D

Hay!!  Got to give the blondes something here and there!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 02:47:48 PM by cow344 »

micron1

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: An Attractive Blonde Woman.......
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 02:07:25 PM »
WOW YOU ARE THE JOKE MASTER WHERE DO YOU GET THIS KIND OF STUFF THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY

jimma97

Re: An Attractive Blonde Woman.......
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 09:02:14 AM »
do you come up with these yourself or is there a site to get them anyways keep up the good work ty