Author Topic: Be careful of WISHES!  (Read 615 times)

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
Be careful of WISHES!
« on: December 01, 2008, 11:25:26 PM »
A man was sitting in the bar when he noticed another patron a few stools away. The guy had a body like Charles Atlas, but his head was the size of a thimble. The first man said "Please excuse me for staring, but I cant help but be curious as to why your body is so well developed, but your head is so small?"
The man said "buy me a drink and I'll tell you."

The drink was ordered and the story began. " I was in the navy and my ship was sunk by a torpedo. I was the only survivor and I managed to make it to a deserted island a few miles away. I had been there for several months and was sitting on the beach one day waiting for a bird or fish to come by so I would have something to eat, looking up I saw a beautiful mermaid sunning on a nearby rock. She swam over to me and informed me that she was a magical mermaid and could grant me three wishes.  "Great" I said," I'd like to be rescued." She slapped the water with her tail and a ship appeared, sailing straight for my island.

"Next I asked for a body like Charles Atlas. Another slap of the tail and here it is." Then, noticing how beautiful she was and all my other wishes fulfilled I asked "if I could make love to her."   She said "no, it just wouldn’t work her being half fish and all," so I said "well, how about a little head then?;D

micron1

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Be careful of WISHES!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 02:04:38 PM »
NICE JOB FINDING THIS JOKE THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Be careful of WISHES!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 02:54:00 PM »
lol......another good one from cow344.
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140