Author Topic: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE FREE 5 ON [url=http://juicystakes.eu/?t=20334&Lang=en][color=red][b][u]Cake[/u][/b][/color][/url] POKER TO RELOAD IN STORE  (Read 1040 times)

micron1

• Members
    • View Profile
THANKS FOR YOU HELP BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL GET IT   PS PFP IS THE BEST POKER FORUM EVER

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
I think they are reloaded once a month.They sell out fast.You are allowed one purchase per month.I hope this helps you.
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We always start the month out with free cash. I do reload it during the month but it is a hit and miss kind of thing so members have to keep checking the store.

micron1

• Members
    • View Profile

Apollo

• Members
    • View Profile
As I see it in the STORE, there is more than just one poker site to cash in on, and it seems to be other buys avaliable, at this time. Trouble with that, I am a little short of the credits.LOL

ninetyduece

• Members
    • View Profile
THANKS LOOKING FOWARD TO SOME FREE CASH AS ALWAYS. AND YES THIS SITE IS THE GREATEST FORUM OF ALL TIME....

Master P

• Members
    • View Profile
THANKS FOR YOU HELP BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL GET IT   PS PFP IS THE BEST POKER FORUM EVER

I couldnt agree more with micron. 
Thanks for the info on the reload.

mrholdem05

• Members
    • View Profile
 i think you keep up with that good pfp they just go fast
it is a awsome part off this forum though to be rewarded
in that way  ;D