Author Topic: How to use your credits  (Read 34590 times)

Larrdawg69

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: How to use your credits
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2008, 02:10:58 PM »
 This is an excellent idea to reward your members for getting involved at the forum and keeping it  exciting around here. This should get more people active and wanting to contribute to the forum. I must say it is unique way to get members participating. Just one question are most of your trnys going to be limited to a certain amount of members or are they going to be unlimited?  ;) ;) ;)

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »
Most will have some kind of limit. The Labor day events will not. This way active members visiting the forum on a regular basis and posting will be rewarded and not the members that just see a game in the lobby and come and join the forum or revisit the forum. If the event is limited to say the first 50 it could already be sold out by the day of the event. Rewarding the members that are active.

wooo

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 02:39:59 PM »
its a great idea
the best ive come across
well done
im going to play the crazy game i hope
will be good see you there

rjlpoker

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »
i love the way u set the forum up it rewards the menbers the contrubuite 2 the form. ty

KjonsAngeL

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2008, 04:59:34 PM »
Ok this is fantastic.  Thanks for all the hard work you are doing for everyone. I was looking for a direct link to the Store is there one?  I read it is in your posts and I will look there also.  Maybe a link to the top or right of the forum might be easier.  However it just might be there and I am being blonde again. 

Thanks
KjonsAngeL

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 05:27:05 PM »
Ok this is fantastic.  Thanks for all the hard work you are doing for everyone. I was looking for a direct link to the Store is there one?  I read it is in your posts and I will look there also.  Maybe a link to the top or right of the forum might be easier.  However it just might be there and I am being blonde again. 

Thanks
KjonsAngeL

How about the top left block on the site that says

Our Store
To play our private events you can buy the password in our store. Earn credits to purchase passwords by posting in  the forum. You can also trade your credits for cash at our site sponsors. Forum credits have a value of .005, the store is a paid subscription based service.

Visit our store today by Clicking here

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2008, 06:18:39 PM »
Just added the Store link to the top menu also right next to the forum link.

TexASS_Angel

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 05:30:59 PM »
I really like the set up of this forum. I have been a member of others, but there is usually not much to keep me coming back. I can totally understand the format, and I like the challenge of having to post and become a really active participating member to progress.

TexASS_Angel

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 05:34:21 PM »
NOt sure if I missed the post somewhere, but does it vary on how many people can buy the freeroll. I see you have one in Landshark but its sold out. At the poker site, it says minimum of 25.

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 05:37:53 PM »
The labor day events will all be restocked. The info is all loaded and ready they are just listed as sold out so we do not get a lot of sitouts.

Soft_Myst

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 05:52:55 PM »
NOt sure if I missed the post somewhere, but does it vary on how many people can buy the freeroll. I see you have one in Landshark but its sold out. At the poker site, it says minimum of 25.

Think what he means is that it will always say SOLD OUT until they load them up which will happen 12 hrs before the tourney. I think he said there will be a limit of 200 but he will add more if they get used up.

Sumer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 06:02:35 PM »
Nice explanation!!
You're picking this up!!!
See you in the games, Myst!!

crowe44

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 06:42:18 PM »
love this way

countryjo

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2008, 08:44:17 PM »
I am looking forward to using my credits and I hope I will get to soon.  Just been kind of busy and not much time to play online...Maybe after I get moved and everything settled in I will be able to do more...See ya at the tables.

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2008, 10:07:44 PM »
i just bought the cd poker password and tryed to use it to register for the freeroll but wont let me........i already had an account with them ....never downloaded cd poker from this site,is that why?

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 10:15:27 PM by Poker Freeroll Password »
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140