Author Topic: [url=http://juicystakes.eu/?t=20334&Lang=en][color=red][b][u]Cake[/u][/b][/color][/url] gold chip freerolls  (Read 2356 times)

suicide1king

• Members
    • View Profile
the have gold chip freerollls allday m-s but it pays top fifty i won 4 chips and rolled them into almost 75 which you can use for real money touneys !

cntryboy

• Members
    • View Profile
Nicely done! I play in these on occasion and have built up some chips as well. They are usually extreme donkfests early on, with people constantly going all in for the first couple of rounds...

puzzykat

• Members
    • View Profile
i won myself some gold chips too.  then i lost them.  easy come easy go.
it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

jsaw

• Members
    • View Profile
The sng's are usually a good way to build up your chips.  Expect within 10 hands to have three players out - then it settles down a bit,but if the game lasts long enough that the blinds become a factor expect an allin donk fest. 

timotee1

• Members
    • View Profile
Cake is the only site that ive been fortunate enough to cash-in at. I got the $300 in just a few days. If your able to get your bank roll up there then now you know that the money will be sent to you quickly. Good luck.

sheepies

• Members
    • View Profile
Yeah they are definetely nice tournaments to play! They are always on Saturday and actually this Saturday there is a rare 15,000 tournament. The buy-in is 50 gold chips. I would play some sit n gos to build your gold chips if you don't have 50 of them!!
I Luv Play Poker!!