Author Topic: online play  (Read 829 times)

mrholdem05

• Members
    • View Profile
online play
« on: October 13, 2008, 02:13:08 AM »
remember that oline play is a fast past game with a lot of fish and donks but follow your heart play good cards and nevr i repeat never get in to a battle with some one who has more chips then you and hold your fait in there hands so just be smart play hard and have fun

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: online play
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 08:30:17 PM »
Nice advise but you also know your outs and odds to.  The only tells are length of time difference and size of bet change from opponent's normal play. ;D

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 09:09:13 PM »
Always go with the odds if the odds are in your favour
call raise or go all in what ever it is you have to do.Even
if you lose at least you made the right play and that will
help you in the long run.
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

mrholdem05

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »
Nice advise but you also know your outs and odds to.  The only tells are length of time difference and size of bet change from opponent's normal play. ;D
good advice also just never been that good at odds so ive tended to play my opnet good cards and listen to my gut

mrholdem05

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 08:14:11 PM »
good advice also just never been that good at odds so ive tended to play my opnet good cards and listen to my gut
good but it is also importent to build image to make room for that crushal bluff lol